A pure performance golf shoe. Built from a BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® last, it offers a fit and feel you only get with ECCO. Based on 2,500 scans of human feet, BIOM® gives you an ultimate fit, greater stability and forward momentum for more power during every swing. A re-engineered outsole cleat set-up, combined with innovative hybrid elements like the toe rotational-line, provide outstanding stability for those serious player who prefers spiked shoes.
- Directional golf shoe performs in any weather
- Tumbled, textured yak leather, made in our own tanneries, creates a supple, garment-washed feel
- BIOM® promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Champ® Slim-Lok receptacle system and easy-to-replace ZARMA-TOUR® spikes offer reduced weight and exceptional grip
- Removable Ortholite® inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out